Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pedophiles and Sexual Harassers

In some cases the pedophile and the sexual harasser are alike in that they pass on their behavior to their victims, who go from being victims to predators. An example of this would be what I experienced in a sexually hostile environment when I worked for Sunrise Credit Services. When I worked for Sunrise Credit Services, I could easily see that the sexual harassers had once been victims of sexual harassment. The feeling I got was one of being hazed, or as if I were expected to pay my dues sexually (like everyone else had to do to keep their job) if I wanted to continue working at Sunrise Credit Services. My refusal to have sexual relations with any of my male supervisors and/or coworkers eventually led to my unlawful termination from Sunrise Credit Services and fueled my fight for justice and an end to sexual harassment in the workplace. After all; Sexual predators belong behind bars not in the workplace with civilized human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment